Mixed Media Tag - Video Tutorial by Susanne

Hi everyone.

It's Susanne writing today and I am sharing a mixed media tag with the lovely "Textured Houses" stamps from Rubber Dance. I recorded the process, so have fun watching the video at the end of this post.








Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne



Supplies:
Rubber Dance Textured Houses
Rubber Dance Autumn - Mushrooms
Brusho Colours
Watercolour Pencils
Molding Paste
Stencils from Art Anthology
Dimensional Paint from Art Anthology
Acrylic Paints

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Cool tag, Susanne! Yet another great video tutorial - I love to see your process when creating, and I learn something new every time!
Thank you!! ♥
Julie S said…
Wow! Beautiful tag and I loved watching your process. Your splatter technique using the acrylic block is a new one to me. I'll have to try that. Love the dimensional paint, too!
SewPaperPaint said…
Stunning design! I can't wait to watch the process.
Craftyfield said…
Thoroughly enjoyed watching your process Susanne, great video! Love your use of colours, beautiful tag!
Jackie PN said…
great layers Susanne!Thank you for the video! xx
You are just awesome, Suzz!!
Gorgeous tag, Susanne! Thank you for sharing!
Hugs, Anita ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!