At the sea-Art Journal by Marie-Christine

Hello crafty friends,

Marie-Christine with you today with a vintage Art Journal page.

At The Sea



How to do


I made my background with green, emerald and yellow Brushos.
I used a starfish stencil with some bleach.

Then, I applied some yellow Distress ink with my starfish stencil on the bleach.


I applied my vintage stamp in the middle.
I love this lovely sheet of stamps "Retro Beach".

I used a diamonds stencil with a texture paste and added some splash of pink ink.
I applied some stamps around my page and in the bottom with the shells.
I have coloured some with Distress pencils.

Thanks by stopping by today!

Marie-Christine






Rubber Dance Stamps:



Others

Brushos
Distress Inks
TCW Stencils




Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous and inspiring result. Your little tut is appreciated.xx
[aNNie]
Bibi Lindahl said…
Absoluely gorgeous! Love the colours! Thank you so much for making this beauty, Marie-Christine! ♥ ♥ ♥
ionabunny said…
Love the warm summer colours. The Retro Beach image is lovely. Gorgeous creation. Hugz
I love this piece of art, Marie-Christine! Lovely colors and the scene is so warm and summery.
Hugs, Anita ♥
Beautiful colours, really inspiring creation
Hugs
Donna xx

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!